DUE TO RESTRICTED SALES TERRITORIES, THIS OFFER IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO GEORGIA AND FLORIDA PANHANDLE CUSTOMERS.
CALL FOR PRICING.
HOOLIGAN TOOL Paratech offers you the most versatile line on halligan type tools anywhere. We have expanded our line of Hooligan Tools to include Highway Hooligan Tools, Tactical Hooligan Tools, Lightweight Hooligan Tools, and Spark Resistant Hooligan Tools. All Paratech Hooligan Tools are available in various lengths to meet your needs. Carrying straps and mounting brackets are also available. Our latest addition to the Hooligan series is the "Hooligan SPF". This traditional styled, single piece forging was designed to meet and exceed FDNY specifications. The "Hooligan SPF" has been drop forged and re-designed to include such features as a cable groove, nail pulling claw and carrying strap eyelets. The electroless nickel finish satisfies the requirements for an attractive easy to maintain first line forcible entry tool.
Designed for emergency service personnel operating in the presence of hazardous vapors and combustible residues, this Hooligan is an important addition to your HazMat tool arsenal. The head and claw are manufactured entirely from spark resistant AMPCOLOY 45.
- Heat-treated alloy steel head and claw, permanently press fitted to a 1" stress-proof alloy bar
- Machine-grooved, non-slip grips for a secure hold
- Gently curved claw maximizes your prying leverage (also doubles as a nail puller and gas shut-off)
- Duckbill: Long, smooth incline to force windows and interior doors
- Pike: Super-hardened alloy point punctures almost anything
- Bright Finish: The standard electroless nickel finish is available for good looks and easy maintenance
- Parallel opening for gas valve shutoffs, locks and hasps
- Claw radius offers optimal prying leverage
- Recessed nail puller
- Machine sharpened claws
- Length: 30"
CALL FOR PRICING.