CALL FOR PRICING.
Designed for aggressive fire fighting applications where durability coupled with lightweight, excellent low-pressure kink-resistance, and superior water flow are critical.
- Agressive interior attack hose.
- Rapid intervention team (RIT) hose.
- For stand pipe and high rise operations.
- Pre-connected cross-lay attack hose.
- Pre-connected front bumper attack hose.
- Potable water transfer hose (stenciled).
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely kink resistant, even at low pressure.
- Comes standard with Wayout® couplings.
- Standard with the Identify® recessed area for color coding, bar coding, and / or identification markings.
- Features our 2-10-L warranty (” 2 year All Hazards,” “10 year against manufacturing,” and “Lifetime against delamination”).
- Unique Mertex® lining.
- Premium all synthetic double jacket.
- 400 PSIG / 2755 kPa service pressure.
- Standard with Permatek HP™ treatment.
- Burst safety factor of 3.75 times the service pressure for greater security, with the exception of 30″ (76mm).
- Remains flexible to -65° F (-55° C).
- Exceeds NFPA 1961, UL and FM performance requirements.