DEVELOPED BY A FIREFIGHTER FOR FIREFIGHTERS
Due to the new and stronger doors and locks used in construction of new buildings, forcible entry has become an increasingly longer and harder task to perform. The K-Tool and the "Thru the Lock" method of forcible entry provide a modern approach to this problem.
The complete K-Tool unit includes:
- K-Tool: A tool designed to pull all types of lock cylinders from various glass type or solid doors.
- Set of Key Tools:Tool inserted into lock cylinder hole after cylinder is pulled which moves the lock bolt to the open position.
- Leather Pouch: A top grain leather pouch designed to carry the K-Tool and set of Key Tools. Prevents loss and keeps the tools together.
- Operation Manual: Provided to explain the use of the tools and the "Thru the Lock" method of forcible entry.
- Shove Knife
- Specifications: High Alloy Steel, Replacement Blades, Small in Size.
- Loop on tool to receive one of our standard tools for leverage.