A truly one man operation!
- The first and only one piece integrated hydraulic forcible entry tool. No hoses or auxiliary pumps to leak or trip on.
- We boast that the Hydra-Ram is truly a one man operation since the whole unit is in the hands of the user.
- Weighs only 11 lbs, the same as a Pro-Bar and is 13 inches long.
- No worry about maintenance or leaking fluid. We use a patented process incorporating integral aircraift seals of triplex quality.
- Our hydraulic fluid is non-flammable non toxic and non-freezing
- special stainless steel of 220,000 tensil strength make up the jaws.
- To insure lightness the body is of a special aluminum heat treated and hard anodized to a drakened color of tactical black.
- Special finger grips are attached for non-slip holding surgace.
- 10,000 lbs of force is presented at 138 lbs of pumping to acquire 3/4″ a stroke to a maximum thrust opening of 4 inches.
- The Hydra-Ram can be placed in any position even upside down without any effect on it’s operation, a first in hydraulics
- A heavy cordura bag, and mallet compliments the unit.
- For the narcotics officer, the unit’s unique size 13″ and weight 11 lbs, allows it to be carried under a coat like a hand weapon.
- While other’s take 30-40 pumps to gain full extension ours does it in 8 pumps.
- The one and only pressurized tool with automatic retraction.
Hydra-Ram unit has a maximum thrust opening of 4″ , Length 13″ and Weight 11 lbs.
Hydra-Ram II has a maximum thrust opening of 6″, length 15″ and weight 13 lbs.