Developed by Fire Hooks in 1997.
A Rescue Saw of Multiple Uses.
- Can cut automobile windshields without blade breakage.
- Cut mobile homes.
- Cut aircraft.
- Cut and chop ice.
- Cut 18 wheel trailer roofs.
- Cut wood, sheet metal, and other building materials.
- Honed two angled penetrating point.
- 10 two-sided cross-cutting teeth to cut on pull as well as push strokes.
- Celtex fire proof covered upright handle on front and “D” handle at rear for positive control.
- Protective plastic point cover.