- Structural firefighting boots feature a Schoeller® fabric upper with KERMEl® that provides excellent resistance to heat, fire chemicals, and abrasions, but is 87% lighter than leather.
- Low-profile, triple-reinforced pull-on straps and an integrated stand-off provide easy on/off.
- MidsoleArmor™ combination puncture plate/ladder shank/midsole provides support in the heel and arch, and flexibility in the forefoot, so foot can flex naturally.
- Also provides full puncture resistance and thermal insulation for the bottom of the foot.
- Soft, full-grain leather collar offers comfort in the calf area and a mesh window enhances ventilation.
- Contoured ankle guard and thermoformed tibia guard provide additional protection.
- Vulcanized nitrile rubber outsole and toe cap extends boot life.
- Meet NFPA 1971-2007.