75 – 100 – 125 – 150 GPM @ 100 PSI.
High performance nozzles with select flows.
- New 90 degree rotation from 30 degree fog to straight stream (one twist of the hand).
- Raised lug indicators on the selector and fog barrels for easier pattern and flow identification.
- No teeth to break – Rylostatic teeth in the nozzle head to break up the water but not cause fingers in the stream like traditional fixed teeth.
- Metal ball with front and rear seals to work under higher pressure (max 580 psi).
- Deeper ribs in selector ring for better grip.
- 4 or 5 setting selection ring without pattern change.
- FLUSH without shutting down.
- Constant flow through fog and straight stream.
- Standard operating pressure at 100 psi (75 and 50 psi operativng pressures available as well).
- Swivel inlet 1" and 1.5" NST or NPSH threads (2.5" threads NST only).