Super Lightweight Traditional Style Fire Helmet
The newest member of the UST Fire Helmet Series. So light, you may forget you’re wearing it!
Engineered Bullard Tough – for firefighters, by firefighters
- Dimensions: 15 5/8” L x 12 1/4” W x 7” H (40 cm L x 30 cm W x 18 cm H)
- Outer shell material: Fiberglass
- Inner shell material: Non-CFC Urethane foam
- Suspension: 6-point nylon crown strap with crown pad
- Warranty: Date of Manufacture; 5 years on shell, 10 years on non-electronic components
- Same great strength and protective performance
- Advancements in new fiberglass composite shell materials provide upwards of 10 oz in weight reduction without compromising protection
- New super matte finish
- Now one of the lightest on the market at 54.4 oz
Safety And Protection
- Made for high impact and high heat resistance
- Molded nylon inner liner with polyurethane foam thermal barrier provides impact protection and resistance to internal heat rise
- Meets and exceeds NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Firefighting and Proximity Firefighting, Pertaining to Structural Fire Helmets
Integrated Visor Option
- Exclusive optional ReTrak® easily accommodates eyewear and features a simple one-handed operation
- Comfortably adapts to facial features and nose without adding pressure
Optional TrakLite® integrated helmet lighting features eight forward-facing, long-lasting bright LED lights
Easily removable cotton ratchet cover, brow pad, and ear/neck protector for cleanability and decontamination
Intricately carved brass eagle or Canadian maple leaf options for leather front adornment
Proprietary U-Fit helmet headband system with 36 different adjustment settings, the most in the industry; fits multiple head sizes.
Sure-Lock® Ratchet Headband With Comfort Brow Pad
- Made exclusively by Bullard.
- Removable and washable or replaceable
- Leather brow pad available.
Cotton Ratchet Cover
- Easy to remove for decon.
- Leather ratchet cover available.
NOMEX® Ear Cover
- Nomex is a heat and flame-resistant fabric made by DuPont™.
- Chinstrap With Postman’s Slide
- Easy to adjust and secure.
SCOTCHLITE® Reflective Striping*
- Retains reflectivity to 500º F (260º C).
- No burning, cracking, or peeling.
*Reserve the right to change striping with or without notice based on availability and supply
IZ2 Innerzone 2B Goggles
Structural fire helmet goggle with snap-on/snap-off mounting brackets for easy removal from the helmet.
Nomex® goggle straps with speed clip adjustment, polycarbonate, surgical grade, replaceable, anti-scratch lens,
full perimeter, ventilated high-impact frame.
IZ3 Innerzone 3B Goggles
Structural fire helmet goggle with a single, wraparound Nomex goggle strap with speed clip adjustment and hook
and loop helmet tabs, polycarbonate, surgical grade, replaceable anti-scratch lens, full perimeter, ventilated high-impact frame